Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Weekend

The weekend isn't quite over yet, but I might fall asleep for hours and not get a posting in - LOL. Pretty laid back weekend. Darleen and Denny came over on Saturday for a few hours. They brought us Chipotle for lunch - it was yummy. They bought us our third highchair as well as preemie diapers and wipes. Big thanks to the soon-to-be grandma and grandpa!!!

Thank goodness for all of the new shows that are on television. My favs this year are, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, CSI, Army Wives, Lipstick Jungle, Desperate Housewives, and The Starter Wife. I'm starting to get hooked on those paranormal shows on the Travel channel and A&E. Brian won't watch them with me - he's a big wussy...ha ha just kidding. I've also been reading and spend most of my time on the computer. Thank goodness for Facebook. Keeps me occupied and I love catching up with old friends. I sleep a lot - it helps to pass the time, and my body obviously needs it. I've been SUPER hot lately too. My body is like an oven. We broke down and turned the air back on yesterday.......I just couldn't stand it anymore!! Brian is about to move out he's so cold!! I think it's funny.

My cravings are out of this world. My appetite is back!! Babies are very active. I still love it when they kick me. Alison is still "tickling" me. Lil stinker.......so cute though. Nolan has decided to move from breech position to head down. Now all three are head down. Hello stretch marks!! My stretch marks are unbelievable. I can't look at my belly anymore.......I see a tummy tuck in my future : ) ha ha. I feel like a Weeble Wobble. Like I could just fall forward every time I stand up....ha ha. Brian said I used to walk like George Jefferson, I can only imagine who he thinks I walk like now. It's almost impossible not to waddle.....ha ha. And I couldn't walk with my legs together to save my life! I wouldn't trade these pregnancy "issues" for anything though!!!! Bring em on! I can handle them : ) Grow babies, grow!!!!

I think that's about it. I don't do much, so I don't really have much to talk about, and I REALLY need to take a shower!! Keep those prayers coming.....they're definitely working! Hugs and kisses to everyone : )

By the way....I am measuring 44 weeks pregnant.....holy schmoly!

1 comment:

Kel aka The Mommy said...

We have the same taste in shows! Glad to hear you're still hanging in there. ;-)