Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween and Happy 34 Weeks to Me

It's halloween! I just love halloween. I'm going to miss dressing up the pugs in their costumes and handing out candy to all the lil ones. Love to see their costumes. Oh well, I've got more important things to do right now.......like grow babies : )

My Ambien didn't quite work like I would have preferred it to last night! I took it at 10 and finally fell asleep around 1130 or so and was back up wide awake at 3. Darn it! I think she gave me a placebo pill - ha ha ha. So instead of being my new BFF, he's been demoted to just a friend.

I had visitors yesterday which was super duper! Nancy and Melissa came to visit. My mom is coming back again today to keep me company throughout the day. Thank goodness!!!

I'm getting pretty sleepy now, but the last two mornings, I've had two of my drs and one resident in here to see me before 7am - so probably not a great idea to try to go back to sleep. As I type this, the resident just came in to check me. Don't these people SLEEP? Ha Ha Ha. Poor things!

It's Friday! I know I'll be celebrating me getting to my 34 week goal. So people, have a nice cold or frozen beverage for me!!! Have a fun, safe Halloween and I want to see pics of either your children or furbabies dressed up ( or both ) !! Have a good weekend, looks like it's going to be nice out - I'll take your word for it : ) Hugs n kisses.

I need to mentally prepare myself for my second round of steroid shots for the babies. I'm so used to giving myself my own butt shots, that I almost asked her yeserday if I could do it myself. Not sure how she would have taken that. But I don't want to piss off a nurse with a big azz needle in her hand!! So, needless to say, I let her do it

2 comments:

June and Charlie said...

Kirsten:
I love your positive attitude and sense of humor. It is wonderful to see this after you've been on bedrest for soooooooo long. Keep up the good work. You're going to be terrific parents for these babies. Just keep that sense of humor when all three need attention at the same time!!!! We'll be leaving next Tues. morning (early)for our Australian trip. We'll keep praying!
Love, June and Charlie

Meluch+3 said...

I'm sorry you are in the hospital, but you have done so, so well. 34 weeks is so amazing! I hope everything goes well. If it's any comfort, my baby A was really, really hard to measure toward the end.

Mel