Monday, October 6, 2008

My Weekend - and 30 Weeks!

We've gotten to 30 weeks! We are thrilled out of our minds! We never thought we'd make it this far. And now that we've gotten to 30 weeks - all I want is MORE MORE MORE! So please pray for my body to cooperate!!

We had a nice weekend. Brian's mom came over on Saturday. She brought us Spaghetti Shop for lunch - YUMMY! She also brought carmel apples, a couple other desserts and rigatoni! Thank you grandma f! My mom came over on Sunday. She was a big help too. She went and got us Applebee's for lunch (I've been on a huge Applebee's kick lately). And she made my favorite cheesy potatoes - which we'll have tonight for dinner. I might not be able to fit a whole lot in this belly, but my appetite seems to be coming back! Let the cravings begin! My sister, her husband and my niece and nephew came over on Saturday too. It was very nice to see everyone.

I got on the scale over the weekend and I've gained a total of 20 pounds now. I figured it would start creeping up pretty quickly towards the end.

That's all I've got. My life is not very interesting by any means! But that's okay......I just want these babies to stay cooking inside for as long as possible! Thanks to everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers! I could have these babies any day now - so please keep praying for us! Hugs and kisses to all!

Brian told me we need to take belly pics tonight. So hopefully I'll have something posted by tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kel aka The Mommy said...

Happy belated 30 weeks! You're doing great! And I'm very jealous that you had Spaghetti Shop! The one here closed. Sniff!

OMG Triplets said...

They closed the one in Peoria too! I was pretty bummed!!!! Yummy!