Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Day in the Life of Kirsten

My exciting day......I bet you're jealous.......yeah right!!!

6:30am: Brian wakes me up
6:45am: Brian brings my jug of water (I have to drink a GALLON of water per day - no lie) and kisses me good bye
6:46am: Pee
6:47am: Fall back asleep
8:00am: Wake up/Bathroom Break
8:15am: Eat breakfast - whatever Brian has left next to the bed for me
8:30am: Log into my work email and personal email
8:30am-12:20pm - pee, surf net, watch tv/movies, read, pee, talk on phone, pee, etc.
12:20pm: Yeah! Brian is home for lunch
12:30pm: EAT!
1:00pm: Brian leaves : (
1:00pm-5:20pm: Wait for mom to call, talk on phone, pee, read emails, surf net, pee, pay bills, balance checkbook, watch tv, pee, etc.
5:20pm: Woo Hoo Brian is home!!!!
5:20pm-10:00pm: visit with Brian, watch tv, eat dinner, oh yeah and pee a lot!
10:00pm: Pray and go to bed

Yes, it's very exciting folks! Don't get me wrong, I take at least one nap per day. All of this getting up to go potty makes me tired!!! And the fact that I'm growing three babies, I guess!

1 comment:

littleminx said...

Dude, this blog is the highlight of my day! I'm so happy you're doing this!