Baby Alison is kicking my bladder. It is the strangest feeling!!! It doesn't hurt, but I can't imagine how it's going to feel when she gets bigger!!! She's so far down there (ya know, by the "door") she probably thinks it's a punching bag......ouch!
Now I want to see if you are reading my blog and paying attention. Send me a comment or sign my guestbook on the strange things you felt while you were pregnant. Did your baby kick your ribs? Did it hurt? It doesn't have to be the baby moving, it can be strange things that happened to your body that you just didn't expect, or nobody told you about. You won't scare me....c'mon....I need the entertainment!!!
I wonder if my underwear is too tight.......I bet THAT'S why she's kicking me....she's squished!! ha ha I have TOO much time to think about stuff.
2 comments:
I never felt Jack in my ribs. I think I was lucky to have a long enough torso that I never got really uncomfortable carrying him. Of course, I only had one in me :-) What I did not expect was to get carpal tunnel from all the swelling in my wrists. I also got heartburn for the first time in my life.
When I was pregnant with Michael, he was breech. He used to put his feet by my hip bones and stand straight up. I used to think he was trying to climb out - the wrong way.
Post a Comment