Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bed Rest......and THANK YOU!

Okay, I've come to the conclusion that bed rest STINKS! It hasn't even been quite 2 weeks yet and I'm already complaining....imagine that!!! My body is sore and I'm really crabby. For the first two weeks, I am on "strict" bed rest. This means I can be up for bathroom breaks, and showers. I go see my OB tomorrow, she might grant me "special" privileges like getting up for short periods of time......we'll see. It all depends on how my cervix is doing. Being on bed rest means no housework, laundry, cooking, etc. You're thinking....sweet! But it's not so sweet after a while. Brian has been wonderful! Thank goodness for him. He's been doing all the cleaning and laundry......and the preparing of meals. He's basically waiting on me hand and foot. Many people have brought food over for us to eat. This has been a HUGE help. Brian's mom and sister, my mom and dad, my neighbor and my best friend Nancy have all visited and brought food for us. Let me tell you, this has been a huge help! So thanks to all of you! So, any and all help is appreciated right now.........and any ideas to help keep me busy are much needed too. Movies, books, magazines.........anything is appreciated. I've got a long way to go. We want to keep these babies growing inside of me as long as possible......and that's my number one goal!

I hope everyone enjoys reading my blog. I figure it will keep me busy and keep everyone updated on our progress. I hope you continue to follow along as I will try to post something new at least once a week. Feel free to post comments.......Please keep the triplets in your thoughts and prayers. Your thoughts and prayers have gotten us through this far........let's keep on going!

1 comment:

littleminx said...

I can't believe you didn't announce your stunning Trivial Pursuit victory!

Hang in there, bunny. You're doing an awesome job!