Monday, July 13, 2009

Our New Book - The ABC's Of It

Just got our new book the other day. Love this book. It's an interactive book which allows the child to color the picture associated with the letter of the alphabet. It's not like any other alphabet book I've seen. It's interesting, educational and fun!!! And, if I can help out a fellow "IVFer" then I am all for it! PLEASE check out her website at The ABC's of It




Not everyone who struggles with infertility can be as blessed as Brian and I have been. I thank God everyday for my three beautiful, healthy children. I just couldn't imagine what some women go through who aren't as blessed as Brian and I have been. I do not take Alison, Nolan and Kate for granted. I know what the negative outcome could have been........they are truly our miracles. I love you......my three little stooges!!!

The McConathys

Seeking Miracles

No comments: