Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Looking for Convertible Car Seats

What are the best rated car seats out there as far as safety? I'm looking for comments on high priced, medium priced and low priced convertible car seats. The stooges are getting so big, we're going to need new car seats here shortly! Thanks in advance for your feedback.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have the Graco Comfort Sport. It was pretty inexpensive (I think around $80-90) and I really like it! It's easy to install and easy to clean. We had a throw up phase and everytime I washed it, it came out just fine. :-)
Meg

Anonymous said...

We have the Evenflo Triumph Advance and it is AWESOME!! It has a turn knob on the side to tighten the straps and is much easier than a pull strap. It also has quick adjust shoulder straps that allow you to make adjustments in seconds. We tried the Graco Comfort Sport and the Alpha Omega Elite prior to the Evenflo and weren't very happy with either. We will be buying 3 more Evenflo Triumph's for our triplets when they are old enough. It is about $159.99 and worth every penny

Kel aka The Mommy said...

Hey! I can't believe how big the babies are getting! Nolen faces crack me up!
Just wanted to say that we have a Evenflo Triumph and love it. We also have 3 (ALL on sale!) Britax Marathons and LOVE LOVE them! They are the best carseats and the easiest to install that I've ever seen. We lucked out and got ours at different times for under $200. We've got the Illini covers which was the only way I was able to talk Mason into getting the first one!