Wednesday, July 1, 2009

8 Months Old Today

I say it every month....but....WOW, the kiddos are 8 months old today! You know what that means??????? PICTURE TIME! hee. hee. Poor kids. Nolan was weighed yesterday with his clothes on.......he weighs 20 lbs 12 oz. OMG! What a chunk! We had our last Mommy and Me Sign class today. It has been a really great class. I have learned so many new signs. I'm thinking Alison is going to be a lefty. I could totally be wrong. She can pick up her "puffs" and stick them in her mouth now. Kate and Nolan can pick them up. They're still trying to put them in their mouth. I think it's time for Cheerios......soon. Gotta run for now. Hopefully, I will have pictures soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is today picture day? I really hope it is. All of your former coworkers could really use some smiles today!

N

OMG Triplets said...

LOL. Okay. Anything to put smiles on your faces!!! Not right now though....holy crabby babes!