Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Although I guess it's not quite over for you "working folks" ha ha. The days seem to run together and I can't keep track of what day it is.......now I know how people who are retired feel! Yes, once again, I'm up in the middle of the night - well, for me anyway. I guess to some people, this is their normal wake up time : ) Gotta love that insomnia! I wanted to start by thanking Karen, Darleen, Denny and Connor (our nephew). The four of them came up on Sunday and did a lot for us! Karen vacuumed and dusted the whole house. Denny went around and cleaned every door and cabinet in the house.....and I think he even cleaned the ceiling fans. Darleen finished painting the nursery and Connor kept me company while everyone was busy. And yes, Connor and I played a game of Scrabble. (A day wouldn't be complete without a game of Scrabble). I won't say who won.....I'm sure you can guess : ( ha ha. I can't even begin to explain how much we appreciate people coming over and helping out like this. THANK YOU!!!! We owe you big time!
Brian put together the nursery side table and the glider for the nursery........I will have him take some pics today to show ya! He plans on putting together the crib today. My parents are coming to stay with me this week......Brian has to travel for work. While I'll miss my husband......I am SO excited to be able to spend time with my parents. I don't think I've seen my dad in over a month!!!! My first shower is coming up on Saturday. VERY excited about that. Not much else to report. Talk soon.
I CANNOT believe it is September already!!!
Brian put together the nursery side table and the glider for the nursery........I will have him take some pics today to show ya! He plans on putting together the crib today. My parents are coming to stay with me this week......Brian has to travel for work. While I'll miss my husband......I am SO excited to be able to spend time with my parents. I don't think I've seen my dad in over a month!!!! My first shower is coming up on Saturday. VERY excited about that. Not much else to report. Talk soon.
I CANNOT believe it is September already!!!


I added the pics of the glider and table we received from Brian's mom. Thanks grandma!! The chair is super comfy!!
HAPPY LABOR DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment