Friday, September 19, 2008
Baby Shower 9/6/08
Everyone has been asking me how my showers were. Sorry it has taken me so long. My first shower was hosted by my sister. She did a wonderful job.....a HUGE thanks to her. I unfortunately wasn't able to attend as I had to go into the hospital at the last minute....but I heard it was really nice. She made me a diaper cake - it is SOOO cute, I have a pic of that below. The (edible) cake was not only delicious, but it was the most adorable cake I've ever seen!!! We got lots of nice gifts. My mom and I opened them after I got out of the hospital. She set them all up on a table and took a picture of them, but they're still on her camera. So, still waiting to show you those. Big thanks to everyone for attending and for all the wonderful gifts.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That diaper cake is adorable!!
Post a Comment