
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Chillin' in our Jammies
Aren't the getting so big? Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I've been super busy with the Peoria Mothers of Twins fall sale. My parents watched the kiddos Friday afternoon through Saturday afternoon. Nancy came to help out on Saturday. I was ready to be done with the sale : ) Sold all of the "big" stuff - all three car seats (tear), their pink Boppy bouncers, lots of clothes, etc. Thanks to everyone who helped us with the kiddos during our busy weekend. The kids and I decided to head to grandma and grandpa's house for the remainder of the weekend so Bri could work on the wall. Came back yesterday afternoon. Had a good time. Took the kids to their first Two By Two "concert". I enjoyed it, and I really think they did too. Nolan and Ali were clapping and "dancing". Cute.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment