It's funny you ask this. Just the other day I was thinking "I haven't rec'd a magazine in a while." I honestly don't remember the last one I rec'd, I'll have to check. Sarah
It's been a really long time since we've received one. We haven't received one since I was on bedrest and that was a year ago!!!! Let me know if you remember when you received one last. I contacted the company and she said they were really behind. Well, I'd say so : )
2 comments:
It's funny you ask this. Just the other day I was thinking "I haven't rec'd a magazine in a while." I honestly don't remember the last one I rec'd, I'll have to check.
Sarah
It's been a really long time since we've received one. We haven't received one since I was on bedrest and that was a year ago!!!! Let me know if you remember when you received one last. I contacted the company and she said they were really behind. Well, I'd say so : )
Post a Comment