Can you believe it's been a whole month since I've done an actual post? I can! We've been busy busy busy. Well, okay, we've been mostly SICK.....but I don't wanna talk about it. Ha Ha Ha. Have you missed us? We've missed you! Let's see, what's new. The newest thing is "mama" has a new "job". I am selling Scentsy products now! I was a Scentsy "virgin" until last week.......to make a long story short....I hosted an open house sort of party at my house which included eight vendors. The morning of my open house, my candle person had a family emergency and was unable to come......so I kind of panicked thinking every party has to have a candle person! So, not really knowing what Scentsy even was, I looked up a consultant online and found "R". "R" was WONDERFUL and set up her Scentsy stuff in my house at the last minute. She was unable to stay because she had prior commitments. Well, I'm glad she was the one I contacted. I fell in love with the product that night. So anyway, she had her products here that whole week so I was looking through it all and thought....how easy would this be to sell? Could I make money? What do I have to lose? Well, okay a minimal amount of money. But who doesn't like their home to smell nice. Scentsy is a safer alternative to candles. There is no flame. Okay, I have to get out of the sales mode and back to family mode. So, anyway, I called "R" and we talked and I decided to become a consultant just this week. I am very excited to get started. My first party is on Tuesday. As I type this, Nolan is running around with one of my scent testers in his hand........Note to Self: Keep all Scentsy stuff out of reach of three stooges. Okay, now he's bringing me each and every scent tester. So cute.
Let's see, what else has been going on? I am in Elmo party planning mode. I can't wait for their birthday party. It should be a lot of fun. Ali, Nolan and Kate had strep and in the same week got the stomach flu. It was a 24 hour stomach bug, but it seems to be hanging around with Kate. Poor kids. They can't catch a break. So, needless to say, we've missed many playdates with our friends.
Can you believe the kids will be TWO YEARS OLD in 10 days??? I honestly cannot believe it. Where has the time gone? It's sad to me but I like this age. They are fun. Ask me when they can start being sassy and I'll change my tune I'm sure. They are all growing so quickly! Here's a quick update on the three of them:
Alison - Weighing in at 24 pounds, she is the peanut of the group. She is talking much more now, not quite as much as her brother and sister, but she'll get there. She can roll her eyes at her mama and give me the worst looks ever. I'm not sure where she got that from. Her favorite thing to do is "hoard" things. Give her a container of any size and she will fill it to the top with stuff. She likes to dump it out and put it back in again and again. She can entertain herself for hours. She has developed a new love for books. As some of you know, Ali has slept in our bed since she was 17 months old. Last weekend, we converted their cribs into toddler beds. She has been sleeping like a rockstar in her new big girl bed! Alison is my sweet girl who has a smile that melts your heart.
Nolan - Weighing in at 27.4 pounds he is no longer the peanut of the group. Nolan has the vocabulary of a 2 1/2 year old, in my opinion. He will try to say anything and everything. And he's starting to combine words. He can identify letters, numbers, shapes and colors. Not all of them, but we're working on it. His favorite thing to do is look at books, throw balls, talk and antagonize his sisters. Nolan is my cuddle boy who gives the best kisses ever.
Kate - Weighing in at 27.8 pounds she is the heaviest of the three. Kate is always happy (except when she's sick). Not much gets in her way or slows her down. She's starting to get a little rough with her brother and sister. She is a VERY strong little girl. She is my little fashionista and loves to wear hats. Kate is in a big girl bed now but she prefers to sleep on the floor - now that she can get out of her crib! Kate is talking a lot now. She loves to imitate others. Kate is my adorable little girl who loves to give kisses.
There you have it. A little rundown on the stooges. There's so much more I can say about them, but this post is getting really long. And it's a PHOTO-LESS post at that. How boring, right? I will post pictures soon. We are trick-or-treating this weekend at a PMOT event and then Nancy and I are painting the girls room PINK! The color I wanted all along :) I'm excited - although I'm not sure if I'm excited about changing the color or at the fact I will be without kids the whole day!!! I won't know what to do with myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment