Monday, August 2, 2010

Another Fashion Show

So, I went shopping last week and since our family/kids photo session is quickly approaching, I had to buy these cute dresses for the girls. So, of course, we had to try them on. Kate loved her dress. She was twirling and singing. So cute. Well, Nolan had to get in on this. He was dying to try on Ali's dress. Sooo funny. So, I let him try it on.

Ma! You've gotta take the sticker off first!

Kate put her hat on and got on her brothers bigwheel! I could have a tomboy on my hands, perhaps?

Here's the boy in the dress. Some might say it's torture......I just think it's adorable!


Eating Teddy Grahams and modeling her dress!



Just couldn't resist......she's too cute!






4 comments:

EricaB said...

So cute!

Teresa said...

Don't ever let Nolan see the pic of himself in the dress. Ever.

OMG Triplets said...

I promise, Teresa! LOL. Thanks Erica!

Heather said...

ADORABLE dresses! Did you find the brown polos? I think I saw some at walmart if you are still looking. When is your session??