Saturday, December 20, 2008

The triplets are doing very well. They are growing like crazy and are so much fun! Kate went to the doctor the other day and she weighs 8 pounds 3 ounces already! WOW! They all are eating and sleeping well. Grandma just bought them sleep sacks with swaddlers and I LOVE them.......I mean, THEY love them. They sleep SO much better at night now. It's wonderful : ) I had a little set back. Sunday night/Monday morning I went to feed the triplets and got this HORRIBLE pain in my upper stomach. After dealing with it through the night and debating whether or not I wanted to drive out in the freezing rain to the Emergency Room (by myself, of course)......I decided to go......I was having a gallbladder attack. Apparently I had gall stones and it was inflamed. So they admitted me right away and I had my gallbladder taken out last Tuesday. Let me tell you, that was hell being away from my babies for that long. I was SO SAD. But we're back together now minus one gallbladder and as happy as can be! I guess it's pretty common for women who just give birth to have problems.

Well, I THOUGHT I had a bunch of time to write a nice long post.....but two of the three stooges are waking up already. Darn it : ) Take care. Hugs and kisses to everyone.

No comments: