Six little feet, 30 little fingers, 30 little toes, three mouths that hiccup, six elbows..........what a beautiful thing! All I can think about is how excited I am that six little feet are kicking me as I write this post. Yes. they're all awake! Doesn't happen too often, but, when it does......it's such a wonderful feeling! I have a feeling it will happen more often now that they're getting bigger and running out of room. They're probably fighting already like brothers and sisters and they're still in the womb!! Poor things! It bothers me to know how squished they are in there : (
Okay, no really, I use the word "little" but you know these babies are going to have HUGE feet/toes like their mama! Even the sonographer has made comments on how big their feet are! So darn cute! Love it!
Anyway, I am really bored. It's early, I can't sleep. The Olympics have started but there's nothing good on at the moment.....darn it! The opening ceremonies were awesome last night! I really enjoyed them. Yes, I know, you're thinking.....what a loser....on a Friday night! WELL, I don't have much of a choice right now. I'm a prisoner in my own home : )
I think the nursery is going to get painted this weekend! Woo Hoo! I finally picked out the color - let's see, it only took me.......5 months???? It's called Shortbread....aka......YELLOW. lol Hopefully it will look good. I'll have Brian take some pics to post when it's finished.
I can't wait for my baby showers! At least it's something to look forward to other than going to dr appts. The showers are here, for obvious reasons, but it will be SO nice to see everyone!! I still cannot believe it's August already!! Brian's birthday is next week. Some birthday he's going to have! Poor guy! I won't be able to cook for him or take him to his favorite restaurant. Maybe we'll play Scrabble......yeah.....that's what we'll do! Ha Ha Ha.
Some of you have been wondering about names for the babies. We are still undecided about the other girl. My mom feels sorry for her because that's what I've been calling her. She thinks she might develop a complex! So we must come up with a name for Baby B!!!!! Baby A is going to be Alison and Baby C is going to be Nolan. As far as the "other girl" I was thinking either Kate or Morgan. But I'm really struggling with this one!!! I've always known I wanted to use Alison......but I guess I never thought I'd have to come up with TWO girl names! hee hee I know it's a personal decision in the end, but these darn baby name books can be a little overwhelming to say the least!
Well, no post would be complete without telling everyone about my visitors and my ass kickings at board games. Nancy came over yesterday........she kicked my ass not once, but twice at Scrabble! I need someone to purchase a new dictionary for me so I can start kicking some ass!!! I love her company! So nice to have people over.....I get really SUPER DUPER lonely ya know!
I thought for sure the stooges would be asleep by now, but Alison is kicking away! She's going to be an early riser. I think she's practicing kickboxing in there or something! Little stinker!
Hugs and kisses to ya'll....until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment